One of the most popular shower screen options for Australian bathrooms is the frameless shower screen. A frameless screen uses tempered glass that doesn’t need metal to support it. As a result, you have a modern-looking shower screen that looks streamlined and stylish.
If your bathroom has intricate stonework, stand-out fixtures or tile designs, you may wish to consider installing a frameless shower screen. It showcases any design elements and ensures your bathroom looks its best. A clean-looking space without any visible barriers means there is nothing to visually distract you from the design features in your bathroom.
Frameless screens are known for minimal use of metal, including hinges, handles, and clips for glass panels. If you are thinking of installing a frameless shower screen, we can help you decide whether this type of screen is right for your bathroom and advise on key aspects of this product.
Benefits of a Frameless Shower Screen
Here are some of the reasons why you may wish to consider installing a frameless shower screen in your bathroom:
- Minimalist design – It suits a wide range of interior styles. Whether you have a modern bathroom or a traditional one, a frameless screen is compatible with almost any design.
- Custom sizing – You can customise the size of the screen to fit the available space.
- Easy to maintain – It is easy to clean a frameless screen because there are no grooves where dirt and mould can develop.
- No need to worry about corroded parts – There is less risk of experiencing corroded parts because the screen doesn’t have metal framing.
- Add value to the home – People consider it as an upscale feature that is expected in contemporary or renovated bathrooms and newer homes.
- The illusion of more space – Your bathroom will look bigger due to the increased transparency of the screen.
Contact us today for more information about our frameless shower screen options.