Shower and Bath Divertor Mixers
When it comes to contemporary bathroom designs, among the most popular features are divertor mixers. But what is a divertor mixer and why should you consider getting one for your bathroom?
Divertor mixers allow you to switch between different components or functions, such as a standard showerhead and a hand-held shower. You can also have other add-ons, such as temperature control.
What Are Divertor Mixers?
A divertor mixer essentially diverts where the water is coming from. For instance, if you have a shower over a bath, the divertor can divert water to the bath spout or the shower. Keep in mind that some twin shower sets can divert water to either the hand-held shower or an overhead showerhead.
The functional parts of divertor mixers are hidden inside the walls. You will only see the lever itself. Divertor mixers are compact forms of wall mixers and can be a stylish addition to your bathroom.
Types Divertor Mixers
- One Way – Controls a single component, such as an overhead shower.
- Two Way – It controls two components, such as a hand-held shower and overhead shower.
- Three Way – Controls up to three components.
Advantages of Using Divertors
There are several reasons why you should consider using a divertor mixer. It suits bathrooms with a minimalist design or spa-like bathrooms. It is a suitable replacement for traditional full turn taps.
- Style – Divertors come in various styles. You can find one to suit the design of the bathroom. We have a wide range of styles for you to choose from to suit your bathroom design and budget. Divertor handles also vary from levers that lift up-and-down to traditional rotating handles.
- Flexibility – Divertor Mixers work for a bathroom basin, shower or a bath, giving your choice and flexibility when it comes to style and functionality.
The Bathroom Fixtures Experts
If you have any questions about divertor mixers or any other bathroom fixtures, contact our team today! We can help you find the right accessories for your dream bathroom.