Bathroom Tiles Perth
Choosing the right tiles for your bathroom can be overwhelming but is an important decision to get right. Tiles have the ability to make or break the look of a room, which is why you should choose a good bathroom tiles Perth supplier.
At Bathroom International, we have a wide range of bathroom tiles in a variety of materials, colours, sizes and finishes. We can work with you to identify the best tiles to match your bathroom design, lifestyle and budget.
Our Bathroom Tiles Range in Perth
There are different types of tiles you may need to consider depending on their use. Here are few of the types available from our Perth bathroom tiles warehouse:
- Border and features tiles – Feature tiles help highlight a part of the bathroom. In addition, border tiles can add more depth to a design. Mosaic tiles can be used as a feature wall or in a section of your shower. They can also be used as an eye-catching splashback or in a wall niche.
- Wall and floor tiles – We also have wall and floor tiles that come in a wide variety of colours, sizes, and textures. Some of the tiles are suitable for both the wall and floor – speak to our friendly team to help make the right tile choice for you.
- Timber look tiles – For a different approach, you may like to use timber look tiles. They give the look of wood but without the wear and tear of real wooden floors.
Types of Bathroom Tiles Perth
When it comes to choosing bathroom tiles in Perth, it is important to understand the different materials used for them and what they are most suited for. Here are some of the most common tile types used in bathrooms.
- Ceramic Tiles – They are mostly used in bathrooms, powder rooms and other rooms that are prone to moisture. They often come in brown, white, or red clay with a glaze finish. The glazed surface makes the bathroom tiles non-porous and dense. In addition, they usually are slip, stain and fire resistant.
- Porcelain Tiles – Strength is one of the advantages of porcelain tiles. They are denser and harder compared to ceramic tiles, making them more durable. Also, they are resistant to scratches and stains.
- Stone Tiles – If you want a more natural feel in your bathroom, you may like to install stone tiles. They come in various styles and colours. The most used natural stone tiles are limestone, slate, granite and marble. However, they are naturally porous. That’s why you will need to seal the tile to prevent stains and damage to the surface.
- Mosaic Tiles – If you want to create a unique feature in the bathroom, use mosaic tiles. They come in a wide range of colour options, sizes and styles. Although mosaic tiles are easy to clean, the more grout lines you have the more cleaning they require.
Choosing Colours for Bathroom Tiles Perth
When you are choosing a colour, pick one that suits your personality and style. Also, the colour plays a crucial part in what kind of ambiance you are projecting. Do you want to create a tranquil space? Do you want it to appear inviting and warm or cool? Keep in mind that dark colours can make the room seem smaller. A glossy bathroom tile is reflective and can make the room look brighter when combined with darker tiles. Neutral colours are ideal for basic and simple designs, allowing the other features of the bathroom to shine.
To find out more about our bathroom tiles in Perth, contact us today.
Choosing Bathroom Tiles
There are several factors to consider when choosing tiles for your bathroom. One factor to consider is the room size. If the area is small, consider using small to medium-sized tiles. Large format tiles can also work well in many spaces.
If you have any questions about bathroom tiles in Perth or any of our other products, contact us today!