We offer a wide range of basin mixers for all types of bathrooms. A basin mixer delivers both hot and cold water from a single tap, combining the best of aesthetics with function.
This kind of basin tapware is stylish and practical and is particularly popular in contemporary bathroom designs.
Types of Basin Mixers
Basin mixers come in different forms and sizes. You will want to choose basin tapware that best works with your style of bathroom and how you and others use the space. Here are some different types of basin mixers to consider:
- Wall Mounted – A wall mounted basin mixer is ideal for a small bathroom with limited vanity space. However, the pipes need to be embedded in the wall, which may require more work than tapware that is mounted on a basin.
- Vanity mounted – Tapware that is mounted on the vanity or basin is often the simplest type of mixer to install and come in a range of sizes to work with your available space.
- Tall Basin Tapware – Also known as high rise taps, these are taller than the usual basin mixers. They create a dramatic and stylish statement in any modern bathroom.
Advantages of Basin Mixers
- You can use this kind of basin tapware in all types of bathrooms. They come in various designs, including sleek, contemporary, and everything in between.
- Temperature control. It is an excellent option to precisely and easily control water temperature.
The type of basin tapware you choose may depend on the basin in the bathroom. You will want to choose a basin that is made specifically for a mixer.
For more information about basin mixers and other tapware, contact Bathroom International today. Our friendly customer service team is happy to answer any questions about the best products for you and your bathroom.