Framed Shower Screens
Shower enclosures are not only practical, they can also be stylish. There are many options available for your shower glass screen design. We have various framed shower screens that would suit any bathroom design and style.
Framed shower screens use heavy-duty aluminium frames around their interior edges for optimal strength. We recommend a framed shower screen in place of a shower curtain.
Advantages of Using Framed Shower Screens
Here are a few reasons why you should consider installing one of our framed shower screens in your bathroom space:
- More Stable – Glass doors are made from tempered glass that breaks into small pieces instead of shards. Having aluminium frames around tempered glass screens makes them more stable and less likely to break.
- Easy to Install – Framed shower screens can fit in any shower space. They don’t require special hinges and hardware, unlike a frameless glass screen.
- Keeps water contained – A framed shower screen has a bottom track that traps water within the shower enclosure. It prevents water from spilling over, keeping the bathroom floor drier and safer.
- Variety of designs – We offer framed shower screens in different designs and sizes. As a result, you can find one that suits the overall design of the bathroom. You can also choose between a sliding door or a pivot door.
- Cost-Effective – A framed screen is ten to 15 percent cheaper than a frameless shower.
- Space maximiser – the right shower screen maximises space and light and can give the illusion of having more space in the room, compared to some other screen options.
If you need more information about framed screens and other bathroom fixtures, contact our friendly team at Bathroom International today. We’re more than happy to answer any queries you may have about any of our product range.