The toilet is one of the most overlooked bathroom fixtures in any property but the right toilet can make a big difference in terms of comfort and aesthetics.
For quality toilets in Perth, take a look at the range on our online store. You can also visit our Cannington showroom to view the different toilets and bathroom fixtures we have to offer.
Things to Consider When Buying a Toilet
When buying toilets, there are several factors you need to consider. For instance, if the toilet going to be used in a rental property or commercial space, then it may need to be hard-wearing and luxury features may not be that important.
Here are some other key considerations:
- Size – Size matters when buying a toilet. Our toilets come in different lengths, widths, and heights. It is important that you choose the one that fits the size of your bathroom. You will also want to check available legroom once seated and that there is sufficient clearance for cleaning around the toilet.
- Shape – The shape of the toilet also depends on the available space in the bathroom. You can choose between elongated and rounded. Rounded toilets are ideal for small bathrooms. On the other hand, elongated toilets are a couple of inches longer. They provide more comfort as well. Each and every toilet is different and may suit different members in your household differently.
Quality Toilets Perth Supplier
As a leading supplier of quality toilets in Perth we know what our customers are looking for in this vital bathroom fixture. A good toilet system is critical for the comfort of the household. Although you want a highly functional toilet, you should also consider the aesthetic value it brings to the bathroom. We have toilets in Perth that combine superior function and style.
Regardless of your property’s design style or your budget we have a toilet to suit your needs.
Toilet Technical Specifications
When buying a toilet in Perth, there are some technical terms you may need to know.
- S-Trap or P-Trap – The trap is a pipe where waste exits from the toilet. Also, it retains some water after flushing to avoid sewage gases from going into the bathroom. You need a P-trap when the toilet requires an outlet at the back. An S-Trap is for a toilet with an outlet on the floor.
- Setout – This is the distance to the waste outlet centre. If you use a P-Trap toilet, you need to measure the distance between the wall and the trap’s centre. For an S-Trap toilet setout is the distance between the finished wall and the centre of the pipe in the floor.
Frequently Asked Questions About Toilets
- Do toilet seats have different sizes? Toilet seats come in various designs and sizes. As a result, it is a good idea to measure the toilet seat first before buying a new seat or replacement. That being said, there is a “one size fits all” option that suits most models.
- Are bidets sanitary? Yes. Bidets get their water from the tap’s water source. However, like your toilet you do need to keep it clean.
Bathroom International has a wide range of toilets in Perth. Browse our page to find different toilets, including back to the wall, flush, rimless and other toilets.
If you have any questions about our range of toilets in Perth or any other products, contact us today.